Country of origin
Alfenas, South Minas Gerais State, Sul de Minas
|Average altitude||800 to 950 m.a.s.|
|Precipitation||1440 mm per year|
|Specials||The Fazenda Capoeirinha won the first place of the Cup of Excellence in 2011 and the Annual Quality Contest of the Rainforest Alliance in 2009 and 2010.|
Terroir Brazil Capoeirinha Estate, coffee beans
Around 60% of the land at Capoeirinha Farm is used to grow coffee. The other 40% has been declared a nature reserve by the owners, and is made up of rainforest and reserves. The farm workers benefit from good working conditions such as health insurance, free transport and accommodation.
⬩ Limited Edition: This coffee is only available for a limited time.
Shelf life: 6 months
Consume the coffee as soon as possible after opening the package.
Degree of roastdark
Preparationespresso machine, bialetti coffee maker
Typeespresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato
Aromasroasted hazelnut, chocolate, toffee and vanilla
Tastesoft mouthfeel and sweet
Sorts100 % Arabica
|Harvesting method||94 % mechanical and 6 % selective manual harvest|
|Harvest season||April until September|
|Export time||October until July|
|Bean size||17 to 18|
|Bag size||60 kg|