- Taste modality thresholds and relate these sensory experiences to the cupping form's concepts of intensity and balance.
- Different categories of aromas and understand how to use them to develop an aroma sensory memory and apply in coffee descriptors.
- Green Arabica Coffee Classification System and how to apply them in the assessment of the physical defects of green coffee.
- The SCA Cupping protocols.
- The use of the cupping form consistent with a global community of professional cuppers.
- Coffee defects when they present on a cupping table.
The course will be taught in English (French and Spanish for questions is fine).