Anfin Coffee Grinder
- Measure the draining time of an espresso (ideally 22-28 seconds).
- If the run-out time is too short, fine-tune the grinding degree with the adjusting ring (while doing so, press down the locking hook on the left side of the mill and keep it pressed).
- If the deceleration time is too long, adjust the grinding degree more roughly with the adjustment ring (while doing so, press down the locking hook on the left side of the mill and keep it pressed).
- Measure the run-out time again: If the ideal run-out time has not yet been reached, repeat the procedure until the ideal run-out time has been reached.
- Set the dosage: Keep the desired cup button pressed until the dosing program appears on the display.
- Set the number of seconds on the display with the "+" and "-" keys.
- To change the decimal places, press the buttons for one cup and two cups simultaneously. Now the decimal place can be adjusted with the "+" and "-" keys.
- Once the desired dosage has been reached, measure the dosage with the coffee scale. If the dosage is not satisfactory, repeat the procedure. When the dosage has been reached, press the corresponding cup button to confirm the setting.