Each customer determines with us his own, best suited coffee blend, which is matched to both the passengers and the water at the Main Hub. We also advise on trends in coffee consumption.
The formats and fillings of the portions are adapted to the individual technical and sensory needs of the customers. Every new product is thoroughly tested by us.
Our services at a glance
- Pillows (rectangular and round) for all common aircraft coffeemakers (B/E Aaerospace, Zodiac Aerospace, Iacobucci HF Aerospace etc.), vacuum packed in polyaluvel foil (perfect flavour guaranteed)
- E.S.E. Pods (7 g portions, packed in a protective atmosphere)
- Sachets with ground coffee for coffee pots
- Sachets with dry-frozen coffee via partner company
- Coffee beans for lounges (also individualised possible)
- All packaging is printed with application instructions and individual specifications.
Food safety & quality control
Our green coffees are purchased with a few exceptions directly from the estate in the origin and are thus traceable. Each production lot is recorded with all the details and inspected before departure.
Our company is certified according to the international FSSC22000 standard for food safety. Our coffee blends are also available with Halal, UTZ, Kosher, Organic, Fairtrade and CSC certificates. Special reports on request.
On request, we hold special on-site coffee trainings (for example, barista trainings for employees in lounges).