The coffee portions consist of a light filter paper and ground coffee. The standard diameter of a pod is 44 mm.
What are E.S.E. Pods?
The E.S.E. Pods (Easy Serving Espresso) are coffee portions made of a light filter paper and ground coffee. E.S.E. pods have a standardized diameter of 44 mm and therefore fit all E.S.E. espresso machines. With our different coffee pods we will meet your taste. The blends are suitable for different ways of preparation, choose the right pod for your preferred cup size.
Why E.S.E. Pods instead of capsules?
- Because I can compost the pods.
- Because the packaging is largely aluminium-free*.
- Because the coffee is roasted in Bern.
- Because I consider Bernese family business.
- Because I receive personal and competent advice.
- Because the coffee simply tastes better.
* The bags of loosely packed pods are aluminium-free.
The foil of the single portions contains a wafer-thin layer of aluminium.
Which machine suits me?
Our range includes four E.S.E. Pod espresso machines that meet different needs. In order to meet the high demands of espresso culture, we have decided exclusively for Italian producers. Our roasting staff will be happy to advise you and will certainly find the right machine for you.
Service and warranty
In case of service or warranty we will provide you with a replacement device free of charge. Our staff will help you in an uncomplicated way.
Precise technology and a cool design. This machine impresses with an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
Suitable for: Ristretto / Espresso / Lungo